YHC was very nervous going into Monday morning’s workout; as it was my first time not only Qing the men of Hickory BUT, also, the toughest of the tough the men of THE E.R.! All I knew was to bring it and this is how it went:
- SSH IC x 15
- ATT IC x 15
- Humpies IC x 15
- Imperial Squats IC x 10 (Editor’s Note: even 15 white guys still did not equal to one ounce of rhythm. In fact, it looked like the reject backup dancers from the Thriller video had came out to ER…one word: scary)
Mosey to 1st elevator of the dreaded Parking Deck (Editor’s Note: This was YHC’s first and only time “leading” the pack instead of bringing up the rear)
At elevator partner up and perform a set of B.O.M.B.S. (50 Burpees, 100 Overhead Claps, 150 Merkins, 200 Big Boy Sit-ups, 250 Squats)
- P1 begins exercise; P2 runs up TWO levels and drops down to do 20 LBCs and runs back down steps, flap jacks W/ P1.
- Continues this until all reps for all exercises are complete.
Mosey to parking lot behind Bass Smith Funeral Home circle up for Ab Workout
- RBCs, Pretzels, Flutter Kicks, Freddie Mercury all IC x 20
Mosey around Bass Smith up 2nd Street and down 3rd Ave to starting point
- Mountains Climbers IC x 15
- Plank Jacks IC x 15
- Crab Jacks IC x 10 (maybe the most hilarious yet horribly disturbing happening in the history of Hickory!)
- 58 Merkins in honor of Abraham’s b-day
1 Corinthians 16:13-14; Act Like Men
Prayed for God to help us to act like the men He’s called us to be, prayed for Mark-Up’s mom, and for Humpy going to cardiologist.
It was an honor and privilege to lead these guys! You guys always make me push myself to get better every time I post!