Cropduster emerged from the GLOOM 30 seconds before 5:30am and called the assembled PAX to attention. They had already circled up like good little boys! Today was a CBD – Combined Beat Down and Croppy got our High Intensity Workout started with this:
At St Lukes – All in Cadence – Rapidly moving from one Exercise to the Next:
- Butt Kickers
- High Knees
- Parker Peters (although I called Peter Parkers) #RespectIssues
- Horizontal Mtn Climbers
- Plank Jacks
- Squat Jumps
- Vertical Mtn Climbers
At least one of the PAX who arrived late and was NOT paying attention wanted to know why YHC was not calling “In Cadence” before every exercise. Pay Attention Dude – I said up front that they ALL were In Cadence and that I would not be calling it every time. Then the SMP (Slow Moving Pansies) followed me over to the front lawn at Corinth for Four Corners of Pain:
- Merkins x 15 – run fast to next corner (come on you slow people!)
- Plank Jacks x 15 – ditto
- Peter Parkers x 15 – ditto
- Horizontal Mountain Climbers – run back to start
- IST x 15 – run fast to next corner
- Squat Jumps x 15 – ditto
- Vertical Mountain Climbers x15 – ditto
- SSH x 15 then run to Center of Field
- Circle up for Jump Ropes, then turn over to HBC
HBC led us on a RUN (what, is this the RAM?) over to the bottom of the hill BEHIND Corinth for this:
Triple Threat – break up in groups of 3
- P1 does Plank Jacks at Bottom of Hill
- P2 and P3 run to top of hill
- P2 does 10 LBCs and 10 V-ups while P3 runs to bottom of hill
- At this point there is always one of the 3 running up or down, one at top of hill doing LBCs and V-ups and one at the bottom of the hill doing Plank Jacks
- Do this for 30 Reps – that’s a dern long time! And a lot of running, and a lot of painful stuff.
HBC turned the con over to Markup for this:
Mosey over to Viewmont School front Parking Lot:
- Suicide Sprints – to first light and back
- Suicide Sprints – to first light and back then to tree and back
- Suicide Sprints to 1st light / back, tree / back/ 2nd light / back
- Suicide Sprints to 1st light / back, tree / back/ 2nd light / back, 3rd light/back
- He called various things while waiting for the slow people which was most of them!
Mosey to far end of parking lot for Pretzels x 6 each side
Mosey back to St Lukes
COT – led by Humpy. Humpy read the WOD which was the subject of a recent sermon by their interim pastor: – Quoting Acts 2:
38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”
40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.
Humpy encouraged us to be devoted to: Teaching, Fellowship, Breaking of Bread, and Prayer and he challenged us do this DAILY and watch the Lord add to our number – DAILY.
- Markup’s Mom – Brenda Shanks – is having her 2nd Chemo treatment today
- Squints is running a 50K on Saturday
- F3Gear Store – an order is up for F3Hickory gear
- Convergence at The Mount on Thanksgiving at 7am
- F3 Lenoir is to launch in March – get names and emails to Friar
That’s All Folks!
Posted by Cropduster, on behalf of myself, HBC, Markup and Humpy!