Today at Arrow, we began with the COT – because that is what the Q wanted to do. For our running group today, we started with the COT, then folks can #customize the route – go short, go long, go slow, go fast – and when you get back to the AO you are done! So we did that.
Count-off and Name-O-Rama
WOD: 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord,
I challenged the PAX to reflect on their lives as we close 2016 and as we begin 2017. Know that the Lord has PLANS for us. Let us seek Him with all our heart and join His plans for us – not ask Him to join our own human plans.
HBC’s M’s step-father and grandfather. They both are severe health issues – please pray for them
Markup’s mom – esophogeal cancer – has been in the hospital since Friday – please pray for her
- Post at the various workouts that we have coming up. Since Hickory is growing so much, we have multiple AOs to choose from on any given day. Tomorrow go to Expresso, Hurler, The Mount or Star. Isn’t that just awesome – that we have all those AOs to choose from?
- Markup announced that he would NOT run PRE-RAM on Friday since he was Q’ing the RAM.
YHC described the course for today – known officially as “The Armory Loop”. And we are off!
- it was colder than my app showed – much colder
- suppository and powder were off like a lightning bolt
- squints and fuse and hbc were close on their heels
- the back of the pack was made up of YHC, CE, Hot Lips and Markup
- then we got all mismatched
- Hot Lips (doctor lips) got a page while running on Thunder Road
- I cuddled with my dog Cooper last night
- HBC did not go running in Blowing Rock because 321 got a sniffle
- Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are 2 talented dudes
- I graduated from HHS in 1975
- Starbucks smells #wonderful whilst running by it
- If you find a FOURK in the road – take it
- put your head down and take quick short steps running up Brunette (the hill)
- climbs up hills suck
- markup did a pre-run and a post-run
- i look like Brad Pitt – but the world thinks I look like William H Macy
The above are just some of the thoughts that were shared with hearing shot of where I was!
We finished up with 5.60 miles officially – some went longer, none went shorter.
We chatted for awhile. HBC made plans for Star tomorrow. It will suck but YOU will post and enjoy every minute of it!
I think that’s about it. If you made it this far, give yourself a HIGH Five!