Little Arm Circles x10 OYO
Little Arm Circles x10 OYO, other direction
Mosey to LR baseball field. Jump brick fence for slight B&E.
20 burpees at 1st base
15 burpees at 2nd base
10 burpees at 3rd base
5 burpees at home
Mosey to apartments for quick LBC’s IC
The B&E got good to me and thought we could do the same at Hickory High and use their track and huge hill. Unfortunately, that place is hemmed down tighter than Beaker’s wallet so continue to next exercise.
Mosey to bottom of Hickory High hill, berp and merk.
1 regular burpee at bottom and top of hill
1 double merkin burpee at bottom and top
1 3 merkin burpee at bottom and top
4 merkin burpee….same
5 merkin burpee….stay at top
Mosey to Starbucks to stick it to the man, Monkey Humper style. x15 IC
Mosey to side street that was so busy, it made the traffic jams at Hurler look like a vacant lot. Sorry about that one.
Mosey back to LR.
WOD: quotes from Dr Martin Luther King Jr. T-Claps to that man, one heck of an inspiration to YHC.
Public thoughts to self:
– so the name of the title is from the fact that YHC, Sooner, and Publix all did headers this am. Is that a new record?
– wonder if MLK Jr could do any burpees?
– leaves are slippery when wet
– YHC has fallen more than most folk. Do I possibly need a Life Alert? For you young’ns, watch this: (https://youtu.be/re6Ygu7DcWQ)
– hey Sooner, be careful when trying to kick a man while he’s down…Karma will sneak up and kick you in the a-noose.
– not sure why Monkey Humpers sticks it to The Man, but I like saying that.
– Publix looked like he got hit by a sniper when he went down on that tree root. Not graceful sir.
– T Claps to Flamer, Humpy, and Cropdusty for completing the whole workout. Ok, last time I’ll give you grief for your #irishgoodbye…..don’t believe that.
– no Reynolds were consulted before this workout
– despite the 60 degree weather, Powder was still in his full Under Armour Cold Gear attire. He obviously needs to protect this house
– 22 pax is a lot of folk. Thanks to all that came out, I enjoyed myself thoroughly
– Are we getting problematic at Ram? Consistantly high numbers as of late. Who’s ready to step up to the plate and open up a new AO?
– Always a pleasure to Q for you.
– If you’ve read this far, T-claps.
– If a backblast has no comments, did the workout really happen?