21 Men posted in Metropolis for a little fun with Superman at RAM. So my M bought a Superman “onsie” (small adult size) and I put it on and sent out a picture. The next thing I know is that I show up at RAM making quite an impression in it. The thing was hot as blazes so I sweated a good deal – but it was worth it because FUN was had. Note: I am sending this a few days later and will probably miss some stuff:
Warmup in Parking Lot:
- SSH (following the bouncing ball(s))
Mosey to wall at Track:
- Alternating Step Ups
- Sprint once around track at 75%
- Freddie Mercuries
Mosey to Beach Volleyball Court:
Mosey to Dorm behind the track:
- Wall Sits with MA’s, JF’s and OH Claps
- Decline Merkins
Mosey to a well manicured practice field:
- Team Tire Flips
Mosey to Campus Proper:
- Flutter Kicks while waiting for the SIX
Follow the leader (Superman) around campus for stuff:
- Science Building ramp
- Library Stairs
- Jump on and over picnic table
- Run around Labyrinth
- Circle the bear
- Run behind Student Center
- Burpees at Grace Chapel
- Slalom Skiing in front of Pleasant Edgar Monroe Building
- Run Around the Big SAX
- Stair work at Mauney Music Building
- Touch the Statue’s bottom 🙂
COT – YHC read the hymn “Rise Up, O Men of God” and encouraged our PAX to rise up as leaders in our churches and to pray for our churches.
Selfie on my truck – Pictures with Superman!
- I had a blast running and doing silly things while dressed as the Man of Steel (true dat)
- Sorry for the bouncing balls Cousin Eddie – I could tell I was making an impression
- Banjo’s Virgin Trip to the RAM – he will be back! #tunatough
- Several of the PAX “tugged on Superman’s cape” – glad to oblige!
- Great Turnout – isn’t RAM a good workout that is FUN? (unless it’s started with 50 Burpees)
- Cotters to Dilbert – Welcome Back!
- There was alot of Mumble Chatter and Dredd wasn’t even there!
It was and always be an HONOR to lead the studs of the Hickory Region. I just love to call exercises and then see 21 men actually doing them!
I’m More Than a Bird, I’m More than a Plane, I’m more than a Pretty Face beside a train. It’s not easy to be me. – from Superman by Five for Fighting