note: writing this while watching my Wolfpack play FSU. If there’s an explicative in here for no apparent reason, blame it on the Pack. Speaking of which – dammit – they just went 3 and out.
Conditions: Mostly Sober. Same cannot be said of my man Igloo. Dude said he pounded a baker’s dozen Coor’s Lights….which is the alcohol equivalent of 8 oz of a Zima.
Couple of warmups. SSH, ATT, Abe Vigodas/Humpys and others.
Off we went into the foggy gloom. We were about 30 seconds into the run when (SHIT…FSU completion) Plank, Stonewall, and _____ (Crop?) were seen running the opposite direction. Best of luck to you fellas in the Tuna Run. 1st stop was on LR campus to start Evens. Exercises as follows: 2 Burpees, 2 Squats, 2 Merkins, 2 Lunges per leg, 5 SSH, plank for the 6. Off again to Highland Ave. for the next stop. The pattern is increase your reps by 2 and the SSH by 5. So 4, 4, 4, 4, and 10. COME ON, MAKE A DAMN STOP. Over to Boca for next stop: 6,6,6,6,15. Down F Ave – yes, F Ave. That has nothing to do w/ this game – past the huge water tower to Transportation Insight campus (that place is awesome). 8,8,8,8,20. Back towards Highland Ave via some little shady street, then back towards city hall: 10,10,10,10, 25. Down hill towards ER (best AO in The Nation) SOMBITCH HOW DID YOU NOT PICK UP THAT FUMBLE!!!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry. They did get the fumble. I about had a heart attack. Come on refs, don’t you overturn that call. Last stop at the top of the hospital: 12, 12, 12, 12, 30. At that point it was about 6:10, so it was time to mad dash back to the flag.
Fun stuff. OH COME ON, catch that ball!!!!
- had to get on some folk for standing around (SHIT) w/ their hands on the hips instead of planking. This has gotten bad folks. Don’t stand around while someone else works out.
- This was very effective as folk were planking at 6:15 when they arrived to the shovel flag. This made me a happy dude.
- This exercise came from Abraham who got it from Splinter: his suggestion was to do the evens non stop for 30 minutes. May have to try that at my next Q. Would be utterly horrible.
- Nice hands feet. Can you even catch a cold?
- Sorry, no time for comedy, I got a TV to yell at.