We gathered on a delightfully cool morning to get better. I was expecting a lot of debris and power outages as we ran through downtown Lenoir, but it looks like the storm never made it. Our brothers in Granite and Hickory were definitely on our minds. I rolled in just in time to see 8 PAX ready to do this!
- 10 Burpees OYO
Mosey to the Police Station steps for Calf Raises – 50 IC
Mosey to parking Lot behind Charlies Pub
Ring of Fire – Scorpion Dry Docks – The PAX would hold a plank position while 1 person completed exercise with right leg raised
Partner Carry to the Square (essentially 2 Blocks)
At the Square – Everything IC to 15
- Step Ups
- Copper Head Box Squat Jumps
- Partner Dips – P1 held plank position while P2 completed exercise with feet on P1 back
Rinse and Repeat
Partner Carry back to the parking lot behind Charlies Pub
Ring of Fire – Scorpion Dry Docks – The PAX would hold a plank position while 1 person completed exercise with left leg raised
Mosey back to the AO for Mary – a tribute to Grout
- G – Gas Pumps
- R – RBC
- O – Oblique crunch. Left and Right side
- U – U-boats
- T – T-Ups
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.
- I think I will start every Q with 10 Burpee’s just to get everyone in a good mood. They love it!
- These guys HATE 50 calf raises. I don’t think I’ve ever heard so much complaining. I know the women at FIA would never complain as much as these guys. I’m hoping they can go work out with the ladies sometime soon to toughen them up.
- Appreciate Snips sharing his story about the storm. God put him exactly where he was supposed to be
- There is a run a Tangle Wood coming up soon. You ‘should’ register your children, unless you’re a gangster…..Like Baby Face.
- Baby Face is a good sport!
- Great to have Short Circuit out!