Hickory’s only Friday AO, Ram is a bit of an enigma to me. I enjoy posting here and being in the LR gloom with the likes of Flamer, Goodwill, Scotch….and you never know what you’re going to get from the Q. Igloo (come back, will ya?) once took us through a crack den, we had a guest Q literally scare a few pax into near anarchy, and it’s close enough to ER to be able to use the Concrete Beast from time to time. The other cool thing is that the fast guys can’t leave the slow Fatties (aka Cousin Eddie’s team) because there are always so many stops to exercise.
Almost no one actually plans for their Q, it’s typically called on the fly.
That’s what YHC did this am. We did some exercises. We ran. It was fun. I don’t recall most of it. Monkey humpers, couple merkins, not a lot though.
- The pax of HKY don’t do the selfies. I’m 100% with them on this.
- If you insist on a selfie that’s fine but please make sure that no one is doing the “Sorority Girl Squat” You know it: legs slightly bent, butt out, hands on knees, huge smile. DON’T DO IT!
- Cheese Whiz doesn’t look like he can roll you up and smoke you, but he can. IE: Dude is fast.
- There was a lil bit of junk talking from the boys of Lenoir about having 4x the pax that Expresso had on Thursday. While we are impressed that they can count all the way to 11, this aggression will not stand man
- They will be called out to post for our convergence. Chances are they will not be able to withstand the beating. TBD
- For the record just in case Abraham is reading this: This is all in good humor. I love our LNR homies and am glad that they were poking the proverbial bear.
- Today’s workout was completely random. Tomorrow’s at Valdese will not be. Post there and find out what we’ll do.
- Phelgm does not like my partner squats.