After deciding there would be no running for our Thursday morning Hurler, YHC incorporated alot of coupon work for the PAX. On arrival it appeared everyone had been car shopping. No wait…it’s the men from “The Mount”. When they show up, they show up strong. 9 visitors and 10 home folk! It’s a good thing there was a old junk block available…just enough.
With a quick warmup of a few Side-straddle hops, Alternating toe touches, and Humpies we made our way to grab a block and Cusak our way to what use to be the video store.
Mixing up some Deconstructed burpees with The Ring of fire
- 10 squats, 10 leg thrust, 10 merkins, 10 leg thrust. Bearcrawl around the circle until Q halts.
- Repeat steps counting down to one
- hold coupons in Al Gore position, one at a time moseying around the inside the circle pressing down on the coupons until everyone has gone.
- next we did a combination of block exercises; lunge walking around the circle after each set.
2, 8 count exercises(check the description in the Exicon)
- Dr W
“7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.”
The fact that there was no room for Christ in the inn was to be symbolic of who Christ was, what He would do, and how the world would receive Him.
Every detail was part of God’s deliberate plan.
Even as Christ was an outcast, God has a special heart for the outcast and downtrodden.
1. I want you to know that God cares for people who don’t fit in, who have nowhere to turn.
2. He loves the outcast so much; He became one of them.
3. Consider the words of Christ in Matthew 9:12-13 “But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, they that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.  But go ye and learn what that means, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”
4. Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
5. G. K. Chesterton – All men matter. You matter. I matter. It’s the hardest thing in theology to believe.
* While He had no room, Jesus came to make room for us.*