6 PAX got better at a sprint and merkin filled ER on Monday. If you quasi posted somewhere else around town for a run, well, you just did OK. Here’s how it played out.
Alternating Toe Touches 15 IC
Humpy’s 10 IC
Quad Stretches 5 each leg IC
Old ER inspired start with 20 merkins at the top of each stairwell, and 20 LBCs at the bottom of each.
Moseyed to the 1st ramp of the parking deck where we sprinted the inclines and moseyed the flats to the top level and stopped for the following ab work.
- Pretzels 15 (each leg) IC
- American Hammers 30 IC
- Flutter Kicks 15 IC
Moseyed to the parking lot at the bottom of Cemetery Hill for sprints using a deck of the kids Go Fish cards. The number on the card drawn represented the number of sprints across the parking lot. Each set of sprints was followed by one of the following exercises.
- Merkins 20, Incline Merkins 20, Derkins 20, Hand Release Merkins 10, Calf Raises 20, Al Gore Squats 20, Hallelujah Squats 20, Plank Jax 20.
One Blue Tang Wild Card was drawn for a run up Hospital Hill, and 25 SSH’s at the top.
Finished the workout with a mosey to the front of 1st Pres. for the following.
- Tricep Dips 50
- Incline Merkins 25
- Tricep Dips 25
1 Samuel 37 – What are the giants in your life? Follow David’s example of defeating these giants by not going into battle alone. David gained immeasurable confidence and assuredness by placing his trust in God.
- Publix wins the Blue Tang award for drawing the only wild card during sprints.
- Jordache wins the Dishonesty award for lying about drawing a Blue Tang which resulted in a harder finish than YHC had originally planned for.
- Kapowski wins the Creeper award for getting uncomfortably close to Cousin Eddie during ab work.