The PAX who showed up were in for a treat today! The world record for consecutive jumping jacks(Side Straddle Hops as we know them) was originally set at over 27,000. We were gonna make a run for that today a group…
Warmup – 20 each, IC
Side Straddle Hops
Imperial Storm Troopers
Arm Circles (forward, reverse & Shinooks)
We now start our track towards 27,000! 50 SSHs before the wall of doom.
Wall of Doom – 20 each, IC, switching out last exercise each time. R&R 3 times with 25 SSHs after each full set
– Muhamed Ali
– Joe Frazier
– Bus Driver
– Wonder Bra
– Australian Mountain Climbers, Australian Merkins, Itsy Bitsy
Mosey up to track and back down to the blocks for some weight training. Of course a set of SSHs before the blocks
Blocks – 20 each, IC, with 25 SSHs after each, R&R 2
– Overhead Press
– Skull Crushers
– Bench Press
FALCON (15 each, IC)
- Chips has super human strength to break blocks with his bare hands
- Glad to have Billie Jean join us from Whiteville
- After 500 plus SSHs, that world record seems pretty crazy!
- Prayers for all the PAX out there with family and little ones sick with all the stuff going round. It is a scary situation when a loved one is sick and you feel helpless. Just know, He is looking out for you….
Word of the Day
Romans 5:3-5 – Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Philippians 4:13 – I can do all this through him who gives me strength.