Weather: almost too hot. Come on Earth, it’s still mid-winter. A lil frost won’t hurt a man
Warmups. Standard issue: ATT, SSH, ISS, Humptys
Head to city hall. At each change of direction and/or new street name, 5 hand release merkins
Ladder at the hill beside city hall: 1 Squat, sprint down hill, 10 Lunges, run up. You know the drill.
Head to ER. YHC called for 2 laps of stairs only, until The Crappening. We all successfully sprinted up the taller stair well, did our 20 hand-release merkins as the Q requested, headed to the opposite stairwell. Somehow, your boy here was the first to open that door and BAM! it hit us like a ton of bricks. There was a deuce in there somewhere and it was very very very fresh. And by fresh, I mean it smelled bad enough to scare a dog off of a gut wagon. Most of us made it down the stairs and witnessed the Crappening. Someone clearly couldn’t make it all the way into the hospital and dropped a crime scene right near Yellow Level. All hell broke loose after that. Beaker chose to ride the elevator, Flamer considered jumping off of the top level, our guest from Kingsport thought that I did it, it was sheer chaos.
All made it back successfully to the flag.
WOD – Annoucements – etc
- ER has hit a new low. We’ve had puke in one of the stairwells last summer. There’s always a stray diaper, empty Four Loko cans, cigarettes, but man no one was prepared for the Crappening.
- too bad there isn’t a Brown Level, amiright? (enter rimshot here)
- Wonder if one of the Soggy Bottom Boys did that?
- As evidenced by the fact that there was no TP w/ the #2, somewhere someone is walking around w/ mud butt.
- It was only a matter of time before YHC got accused of dropping that deuce while folks were on a pre-run. I only wish I had thought of that.
- No one from the Star was there today. Interesting.
- Humpties are my new favorite warmup exercise to call. Only b/c of the name.
- Pleasure to have our guest from Kingsport w/ us. We’re glad you found us.
- See you all tomorrow. I’ll bring some TP just in case.