5 PAX showed up this AM to get better, but our Q had taken himself out on a run the previous day(Get well soon DB!) So, it was a Q by committee kind of day for Prison Break. Work out was…..
BabyFace on warmup:
- 20 SSHs
- 15 Imperial Stormtroopers
- 15 Abagodas(or however you spell that!)
- 15 Hairy Rockettes
Arm Circle – 15 forward, 15 backward, 15 chinooks (extra credit for PBR on one foot, Karate Kid style)
Woodie took over – Mosey up the block to a nice wall. 10 LBCs and then climb the wall, 9 LBCs and climb, 8 and climb….down to 1.
PBR was up next – Mosey to a set of stairs. 10 flights up and down as a group(and also an invite to mountain biking with PBR)
Swinger took control – Mosey to a wall for some seated position exercises:
- Muhammad Alis
- Joe Fraziers
- Wonder Bras
- Finished with Itsy Bitsy Spiders(aka Dirty Hookups)
Goodwill on point next – Mosey back to AO. Grab some blocks and work IC:
- 20 Bench Press
- 20 Curls
- 15 Overhead Press
- 20 Copperhead Bench Press(start extended arms and slowly drop on 3 counts, then back up fast on 4)
- 15 Copperhead Press
- Colt 45s(15 low curls, 15 high curls, 15 full curls)
BabyFace finished up – Time with Mary! FALCON!!! All IC, back to back…
- 15 Freddie Mercuries
- 15 American Hammers
- 15 LBCs
- 15 Crunchy Frogs
- 15 Oblique Crunches (each side)
- 15 Ninja Rolls (like an RBC, except named ninja rolls)
Word of the Day : Luke 24 25-32
COT by Rev Goodwill
- Lot of illness and injuries for our PAX and their families. Thoughts and Prayers out to all!!
- The Lenoir men are officially done with cold. Ready for spring temps!
- Goodwill is ready for the pulpit! Yours truly was rambling about nothing and he stepped up with a meaningful message on the fly. Nice word OG!