5 PAX made it out of bed this AM after a Tuesday leg shred by Commando and a 5 mile run that was actually 6 thanks to Double Bogey. Needless to say, at lot of mumble chatter about sore quads, hamis, and groins.(Mainly from yours truly!) On to the workout….which featured more legs!
Warmup (x20, IC)
- Side Straddle Hops
- Imperial Storm Troopers
- ABAGODAS (modified to basically just toe touches to stretch more)
- Kick Butts
- Knee Lifts
- Arm Circles (forward & reverse)
Once we were nice and loose, we grabbed some blocks……and then left them behind. On to a local hill. LUNGE WALK up to the old dentist office. Jog back to AO.
Next up, Body Builders. 8 count burpee, IC. 10 count of those.
On to another hill! Lunge walk up the opposite side of the AO.
Back to AO for the blocks. Circle up and work the upper body:
- Curls for Snips(x25, IC)
- Overhead Press(x15, IC)
- Bent-over Rows(x25, IC)
- Arm Extensions(x20, IC)
Lunge walk around creepy abandoned building next to AO.
Body builders once back. Another 10.
Grab the blocks and lunge walk from AO to the gym across the street and back. (FEEL THE BURN!!)
Circle up again for another round of the upper body.
Blocks up, and time for some abs(about 100 each):
- Flutter Kicks
Time for COT and the word:
John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
- Walk in Jesus’ foot steps everyday!
- Commando really did a job on everyone’s legs in his VQ. Nice work brother!
- Congrats to Swinger’s M for passing her Real Estate license test.
- Friar is a glutton for punishment….maybe a few days rest after the Tuna??