7 brave PAX came out on Thursday morning to get better! It was pretty cold. YHC actually had to wear pants! Anyways, with the late arrival of Twin, we got underway…..
- Side Straddle Hops
- Imperial Storm Troopers
- High Knees
- Arm Circles (forward & reverse)
First up was Spokes with blocks (25 LBCs in the center)
- Colt 45 Curls(15 bottom, 15 top, 15 complete)
- 25 squats
- 25 overhead press
- 25 reverse lunge
- 25 Cobra bench press
Then I gave the PAX a choice: C, F or T. So, Thunderstruck it was!
Thunderstruck was played. Shuffle the whole song. YHC would call out different arm exercises while shuffling(Muhammed Alis, Joe Fraziers, Overhead claps). Every time you hear thunder, drop for a burpee.
Rinse and repeat the spokes!
Then, since we had some extra time, PAX got to choose between C or F. C won for Chumbawamba’s TubThumping. SSHs for the whole song. Every time you hear “I get knocked down”, drop for a burpee.
Not enough time left for the FALCON, so we had some more choices for time with Mary:
- O or C: O won for 100’s, YHC calls 1-9, PAX call the ten spots
- B or D: D won for Dying Cockroaches, 25 IC
1 John 4:5-8 – They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit[a] of truth and the spirit of falsehood. Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love
There are all kinds of religions in this world. During the holiday season that Christianity created, be respectful and accepting of all, regardless if they participate in your beliefs or not. That is what we are told to do. SPREAD THE JOY!!!
- Glad to see Twin roll up to Prison Break…even if it was a few minutes late
- PBR and Spokes are beasts. Ran to and from each station, even on the second round!
- After some Swinger research, it appears the total burpee count was 60
- As always, you can count on some quality singing from Audit
- Be safe in the snow to come guys!