Backblast is about a week late, but, hey, better late than never. It will be a relief to Spokes, anyway, apparently he’s ran outta reading material and needs something new to read; because I’ve caught crap about it for a week.
So, I pleasantly awoke New Years morning to perfect temps and just a light drizzle thst quickly faded. That’s a heck of a lot better than last year when temps were in the low teens!
Knowing that those highly coveted CSAUP points for the New Year was up; YHC was not surprised by the huge group that showed up. PAX from Lenoir, Taylorsville, Conover, Granite Falls, Mt View, and Hickory. YHC was surprised by the low numbers from the mothership of Hky Region; where you at Hickory?!?! Even without Cuz, Suppository, Fuse, Herniator, Powder, and others we managed to gather 38 men, including Jordach who showed an hour later!
Basicaly, we ran, rucked, or walked up the mountain and back! Around 7 miles.
Welcome FNG Glue Stick!
- Props tonT’ville and Conover for coming out and representing. T’ville even brought an FNG!
- Spokes can now rest a little better now that he had a Backblast.
- Really proud of all of you who showed up and got better!
- Big shout out to Snips who ran the farthest he had ever done.
- Congrats to all those who rucked for the first time!