The Q was a no show…..so the Master Q stepped in and delegated. He called my number so I had to answer the bell.
So there were 4 runners……and then there was me. Here is how it went.
- Ran to the parking Lot at the little circle
- Then ran the gravel path to the little church
- Ran up the hill beside said church
- Back down then to the speed hump connecting the little circle to the gravel path
- Ran up that hill to the back entrance to Barrington
- Ran through Barrington to the Greenway connection
- Ran Greenway back to the AO
We stopped for Merkins and Abs along the way
Shared a personal struggle I had for many years and the victory God has given me when I gave it to him.
- Too many churches in Lenoir, PBR had a valid concern
- Not sure who it was, but someone shat themselves. Was it Luke(light bulbs dogs F3 name)?
- Good to have Joel Osteen with us. I already feel richer
- F3 Lenoir is way to poor to sport all the F3 swag
- PBR’s wearing stars to work today