I have nothing witty to say today……
- Jackee Ladder – This is a Burpee with a SSH at the top instead of a jump. Start with 10 and work out way down to 1. Did an extra 10 for a victory lap
- Reverse bear crawl up the hill to the upper parking lot
Mosey to stadium
- PAX would lunge up each step, stopping to do a squat on each step
- Rinse and Repeat
Moved to the upper parking lot behind the stadium
Wheel Barrow Routine
PAX Partnered up and did the exercises below for a set distance. Flapjack. Then come back
- Wheel Barrow
- Broken Wheel Barrow
- Empty Wheel Barrow
Then we ran the bleachers……..Stopped on last ascent for some calf raises
Mosey back to AO
Time with Mary
I found an ab routine on the F3 site called – Febreze. You do a set number of Big Boy sit ups followed by a set number of overhead press while holding your feet at 6 inches. Increase the BB by 2 every set and the Overhead press by 10 until we got to 10 BB and 50 overhead press
- Set 1 – 2 Big Boy, 10 Overhead press
- Set 2 – 4 BB, 20 OH
- Set 3 – 6:30
- Set 4 – 8:40
- Set 5 – 10:50
We had a little time so we took a victory lap to cool down
We all took a minute to share what’s going on in our life’s. Good or bad. Lots of prayer concerns. We spent some time in prayer for everyone’s situation. Good stuff.
- Snips doesn’t get credit for the Jackee Ladder……he was late and very slow to get out of his car once he saw what we were doing
- OK OK OK Baby Face……I didn’t come to F3 all week and you went to all 5. That is why you are so much skinnier than me. I get it. Stop reminding me!
- Props to Spokes…..pre-ran. He was still all giddy for the Mount Everest
- That Febreze routine was pretty sweet…..even the guys with actual abs said it was good.
- Kick Stand put Baby Face on notice.